Arboricultural Survey Services in Scotland
As highly experienced and fully qualified tree surgeons, we are able to provide a professional tree survey and consultancy service to all types of clients in North East Scotland. This service may include everything from basic tree condition surveys, all the way up to detailed health and safety surveys, as well as surveys for planning applications. Whatever your specific arboricultural survey requirements may be, please do not hesitate to contact us as we will certainly be able to help.
Different Types of Arboricultural Survey
The main types of surveys and inspections that we perform on a regular basis include the following:
- Tree Health Survey – If you need a written tree health report to support a mortgage or insurance policy application, we will be more than happy to help. We are also happy to provide informal assessments of any trees that may be of concern to you right now. If you are not sure what type of health survey you need, we can advise on you that too.
- Tree Planning Survey – Whenever a tree or group of trees may be affected by proposed construction work, you will normally need to submit a tree planning survey together with your formal planning application. This type of survey should include details of all trees that will be affected, along with recommended courses of action for each one. At Epic Tree Care, we have a great deal of experience in the preparation of tree planning surveys.
- Tree Safety Surveys – We perform both informal and formal tree safety surveys in North East Scotland. Whether you need a written report for insurance purposes or you are simply looking for some friendly, professional advice, Epic Tree Care can meet all your tree safety survey needs. We often conduct detailed safety surveys for local golf clubs and estates, as well as private landowners in the area.
- Tree Preservation Order Inspections – There are times when a specimen that is protected by a tree preservation order may need some work to be performed on it, most often for safety reasons. At such times, we can perform an arboricultural survey of the tree in question and prepare a detailed report. The report we prepare will outline the recommended work to be carried out and can be used when you apply for the necessary consent.
- Conservation Area Surveys and Inspections – In the event you should need to fell or prune trees that are located in a designated Conservation Area, you will first need to have all affected trees surveyed by a team of professionals such as ourselves. When preparing this type of survey, we will make a note of all our pruning and felling recommendations, in a format that is acceptable to the local council.
If you require a type of survey or inspection that we haven’t mentioned, please don’t let that stop you from getting in touch with us. As experienced arboricultural consultants, we are able to provide a comprehensive range of arboricultural survey and inspection services.