The only practical way to keep your trees under control without negatively affecting their health is by taking advantage of the tree trimming services offered by local professionals such as ourselves. Whether you are responsible for a couple of trees in a residential garden or a large number of trees on public parkland, we can help you to keep your trees in the best condition possible. As part of the services we provide, we will, of course, ensure that your trees are trimmed in such a way as to ensure they pose no danger to nearby property or persons. Call or message us now if you would like to discuss your tree trimming needs with one of our experts.
The Advantages of Our Tree Trimming Services
If you are not sure why you should choose to trust us rather than another company in the area that offers tree trimming services, consider the following facts:
- We Are Very Experienced – With years of experience behind us, we instinctively know how to trim trees in order to best encourage future growth and avoid any potential safety issues. If you are looking for a team of professionals who have all the hands-on experience you could possibly desire, you should get in touch with Epic Tree Care today.
- We Are Fully Qualified – Our experience is backed up by first-class qualifications. Every member of our team is qualified as a tree surgeon and is able to practice anywhere in Scotland. What’s more, we invest in ongoing education and training, to ensure that we remain the best qualified tree trimming specialists in North East Scotland.
- We Carry Full Insurance – We carry £10 million of public liability insurance, together with generous employee liability and professional indemnity insurance. As a team, we take every step possible to ensure that we don’t make mistakes but we carry comprehensive insurance for your peace of mind. In the event that anything should go wrong, you know that you are fully covered when you work with Epic Tree Care.
- We Offer Full Technical Support – Many tree surgeons feel their work is done once they have completed a trimming job but we take a different approach at Epic Tree Care. We are always here to provide you with objective advice after we have finished a job. In the event you should have any questions about the work we do for you, you are welcome to call and speak to us at any time.
- We Speak Your Language – We take the time to explain all your choices to you in plain English because that’s how we like to be treated when working with professionals ourselves. We never try to confuse our clients with technical jargon and we are always willing to explain something as many times as is necessary.
In short, if you are looking for a local company that is capable of providing you with all the tree trimming services you need, Epic Tree Care is the obvious choice.
We operate with £5 million Public Liability Insurance and £10 million Employers Liability Insurance.
|Professional Tree Inspection||Lantra Professional Tree Inspection|
|Lifting Equipment||City & Guilds NPTC Level 3 Thorough Examination of Arboricultural Equipment|
|Chainsaw||City & Guilds NPTC Level 2 Chainsaw Maintenance and Cross-cutting|
|Chainsaw||City & Guilds NPTC Level 2 Ground Based Chainsaw Operator|
|Chainsaw (200-380mm)||City & Guilds NPTC Level 2 Felling Small Trees up to 380mm|
|Chainsaw (over 380)||City & Guilds NPTC Level 3 Felling and Processing Trees over 380mm|
|Windblow||City & Guilds NPTC Level 3 Severing Uprooted or Windblown Trees using a Chainsaw|
|Assisted Fell||City & Guilds NPTC Level 3 Assisted Fell Operations|
Working at Height
|Rescue||City & Guilds NPTC Level 2 Tree Climbing and Aerial Rescue|
|Chainsaw||City & Guilds NPTC Level 2 Using a Chainsaw from a Rope and Harness|
|Chainsaw||City & Guilds NPTC Level 3 Aerial Tree Pruning|
|Chainsaw||City & Guilds NPTC Level 3 Aerial Cutting of Trees with a Chainsaw Using Free-fall Techniques|
|Rigging||City & Guilds NPTC Level 3 Aerial Tree Rigging|
|Utilities||Utility Arboriculture||City & Guilds NPTC Level 3 Utility Arboriculture Basic Electrical Knowledge|
|Chokerman – Skyline||City & Guilds NPTC Level 2 Forest Machine Operations – Chokerman|
|Base Skidder||City & Guilds NPTC Level 2 Forest Machine Operations – Base Machine with Skidder|
|Forwarder||City & Guilds NPTC Level 2 Forest Machine Operations – Base Machine with Forwarder|
|Mulcher||City & Guilds NPTC Level 2 Forest Machine Operations – Flail/Mulcher|
|Felling||City & Guilds NPTC Level 2 Forest Machine Operations – Felling|
|First Aid||First Aid||Emergency First Aid at Work + Forestry|