Tree Pruning in Kingston for all Types of Trees
For tree pruning in Kingston, there is only one name you need to remember: Epic Tree Care. As fully qualified and experienced tree surgeons, we are able to provide a full range of arboricultural services to local residents and businesses, services that include the pruning of all types of trees. Experts in the pruning of both deciduous and evergreen trees, we are committed to delivering the highest quality services to all our customers in Kingston and adjacent areas.
Commercial Tree Pruning in Kingston
Whether you are managing a small park or a large forestry plantation, we can provide you with the tree pruning services you require. Both as individuals and as members of a team, we have a wealth of experience in this field and we are all fully qualified tree surgeons. This means we are able to provide high-quality, commercial pruning services to local public and private sector organisations. Whatever your needs may be, you are always welcome to contact us and request a detailed quotation.
Why Take Advantage of Our Tree Pruning Services?
There are a number of reasons that people choose to have their trees pruned on a regular basis by our skilled arborists in Kingston:
- To Introduce More Light into a Specific Area – Selective pruning is a great way to allow more light to reach the ground beneath your trees.
- To Encourage Fruit Production – Fruit trees need regular pruning to encourage greater production, especially as they mature.
- To Prevent Branches From Damaging Buildings or Utility Lines – Trees that are close to local power lines, telecommunications cables or buildings must be pruned regularly to prevent them from causing any damage.
- To Encourage Certain Patterns of Growth – We are often asked to perform tree pruning in Kingston and elsewhere in order to encourage certain growth patterns that are aesthetically pleasing.
- To Stop Trees From Growing Out of Control – Many types of trees need to be pruned occasionally, simply to stop them from growing out of control and becoming a nuisance.
There are many other valid reasons for having your trees pruned on a regular basis but those listed above are the most commonly mentioned in surveys. Please don’t hesitate to get in touch if you would like to discuss tree pruning in Kingston with one of our experts.
We operate with £5 million Public Liability Insurance and £10 million Employers Liability Insurance.
|Professional Tree Inspection||Lantra Professional Tree Inspection|
|Lifting Equipment||City & Guilds NPTC Level 3 Thorough Examination of Arboricultural Equipment|
|Chainsaw||City & Guilds NPTC Level 2 Chainsaw Maintenance and Cross-cutting|
|Chainsaw||City & Guilds NPTC Level 2 Ground Based Chainsaw Operator|
|Chainsaw (200-380mm)||City & Guilds NPTC Level 2 Felling Small Trees up to 380mm|
|Chainsaw (over 380)||City & Guilds NPTC Level 3 Felling and Processing Trees over 380mm|
|Windblow||City & Guilds NPTC Level 3 Severing Uprooted or Windblown Trees using a Chainsaw|
|Assisted Fell||City & Guilds NPTC Level 3 Assisted Fell Operations|
Working at Height
|Rescue||City & Guilds NPTC Level 2 Tree Climbing and Aerial Rescue|
|Chainsaw||City & Guilds NPTC Level 2 Using a Chainsaw from a Rope and Harness|
|Chainsaw||City & Guilds NPTC Level 3 Aerial Tree Pruning|
|Chainsaw||City & Guilds NPTC Level 3 Aerial Cutting of Trees with a Chainsaw Using Free-fall Techniques|
|Rigging||City & Guilds NPTC Level 3 Aerial Tree Rigging|
|Utilities||Utility Arboriculture||City & Guilds NPTC Level 3 Utility Arboriculture Basic Electrical Knowledge|
|Chokerman – Skyline||City & Guilds NPTC Level 2 Forest Machine Operations – Chokerman|
|Base Skidder||City & Guilds NPTC Level 2 Forest Machine Operations – Base Machine with Skidder|
|Forwarder||City & Guilds NPTC Level 2 Forest Machine Operations – Base Machine with Forwarder|
|Mulcher||City & Guilds NPTC Level 2 Forest Machine Operations – Flail/Mulcher|
|Felling||City & Guilds NPTC Level 2 Forest Machine Operations – Felling|
|First Aid||First Aid||Emergency First Aid at Work + Forestry|