Emergency Tree Removal by Experienced Professionals
We are pleased to be able to offer an emergency tree removal service to our customers across North East Scotland. Whether you are faced with unstable specimens after a storm or an unfortunate accident, don’t hesitate to contact us straight away. A fully qualified and experienced tree surgeon is always on call at Epic Tree Care, ready to swing into action as soon as you get in touch.
How Our Emergency Tree Removal Service Works
We aim to provide a highly responsive emergency service at all times, helping domestic, commercial and public sector clients. If you would like to take advantage of our emergency tree removal service, all you need to do is:
- Get in Touch With Us – First things first: in a genuine emergency, please don’t wait. Call and speak to us as soon as you realise that you need a tree removed urgently.
- Tell Us a Few Basic Facts – We won’t make you recite the history of the tree in question, we’ll just need a few basic facts so we can figure out what tools and personnel we need to send to your site.
- Listen to Our Proposal – Once we are acquainted with the facts, we will let you know what we propose to do and how much your emergency tree removal is likely to cost.
- Decide What to Do – Armed with all the information you need, you can decide what you want to do. We strive to keep our rates competitive across the board so we hope you will decide to take advantage of our service.
- Wait for Us to Arrive – Having confirmed that you would like to use our emergency tree removal service, all you need to do is wait for us to arrive. We keep all our equipment primed and ready and our team is always prepared.
That’s all there is to it. If you have a tree emergency, don’t wait until you think we might be free or awake, just pick up your phone and call us: we will be delighted to provide you with the professional help that you need.
We operate with £5 million Public Liability Insurance and £10 million Employers Liability Insurance.
|Professional Tree Inspection||Lantra Professional Tree Inspection|
|Lifting Equipment||City & Guilds NPTC Level 3 Thorough Examination of Arboricultural Equipment|
|Chainsaw||City & Guilds NPTC Level 2 Chainsaw Maintenance and Cross-cutting|
|Chainsaw||City & Guilds NPTC Level 2 Ground Based Chainsaw Operator|
|Chainsaw (200-380mm)||City & Guilds NPTC Level 2 Felling Small Trees up to 380mm|
|Chainsaw (over 380)||City & Guilds NPTC Level 3 Felling and Processing Trees over 380mm|
|Windblow||City & Guilds NPTC Level 3 Severing Uprooted or Windblown Trees using a Chainsaw|
|Assisted Fell||City & Guilds NPTC Level 3 Assisted Fell Operations|
Working at Height
|Rescue||City & Guilds NPTC Level 2 Tree Climbing and Aerial Rescue|
|Chainsaw||City & Guilds NPTC Level 2 Using a Chainsaw from a Rope and Harness|
|Chainsaw||City & Guilds NPTC Level 3 Aerial Tree Pruning|
|Chainsaw||City & Guilds NPTC Level 3 Aerial Cutting of Trees with a Chainsaw Using Free-fall Techniques|
|Rigging||City & Guilds NPTC Level 3 Aerial Tree Rigging|
|Utilities||Utility Arboriculture||City & Guilds NPTC Level 3 Utility Arboriculture Basic Electrical Knowledge|
|Chokerman – Skyline||City & Guilds NPTC Level 2 Forest Machine Operations – Chokerman|
|Base Skidder||City & Guilds NPTC Level 2 Forest Machine Operations – Base Machine with Skidder|
|Forwarder||City & Guilds NPTC Level 2 Forest Machine Operations – Base Machine with Forwarder|
|Mulcher||City & Guilds NPTC Level 2 Forest Machine Operations – Flail/Mulcher|
|Felling||City & Guilds NPTC Level 2 Forest Machine Operations – Felling|
|First Aid||First Aid||Emergency First Aid at Work + Forestry|