Fully Qualified and Insured Arborist in Kingston
If you are looking for a qualified arborist in Kingston or the surrounding area, Epic Tree Care can take care of all your needs. We are a team of fully qualified and experienced professionals, offering a full range of arboricultural services to local residents, public sector organisations and commercial entities. Whatever your specific requirements may be, please feel free to contact us by phone or email to request our assistance. We will be delighted to provide you with all the help and information you need. In the meantime, you can find some basic details of the services we provide below.
As an Arboricultural Consultant, What Can We Do for You?
Among the services that we offer to customers in this part of North East Scotland are the following:
- Tree Pruning – We can prune all species of trees. We have a great deal of experience with young trees as well as mature specimens, and even historic trees.
- Tree Bracing – For vulnerable trees that are valued by their owners, we offer a tree bracing service. Rather than having to remove a tree that is in danger of falling, it is sometimes possible for us to strengthen them with bracing.
- Tree Removal – In cases where trees pose a danger to persons or property, removal is normally the only practical solution. We provide an efficient tree removal service in Kingston.
- Tree Pollarding – With our pollarding service, you can stop a tree from becoming too large for the space in which it is growing.
- Tree Stump Removal – We have the equipment and expertise to make short work of all types of tree stumps.
- Tree Inspections and Surveys – We offer a full range of tree inspection and survey services, including planning surveys, safety reports, health surveys, pruning and felling recommendations for Conservation Area trees and applications to work on specimens under a Tree Protection Order.
- Hedge Trimming – If you would like to make sure that your hedges are neat and tidy at all times, we can send an arborist in Kingston to trim them for you on a regular basis.
- Hedge Reduction – Hedges that have been allowed to grow out of control can sometimes be salvaged with professional hedge reduction techniques. We are happy to advise whether this is possible in specific cases and to perform the necessary work.
- Hedge Removal – In some cases, it is simply not possible to save a hedge that has grown wildly out of control. Hedge removal, performed by pros, is the only sensible solution.
- Hedge Stump Removal – A well-established hedge will leave behind a significant-sized stump and root system if it is cut down. We use specialist equipment to grind stumps and roots down into mulch.
If you are looking for an arborist in Kingston to provide a service that is not mentioned above, please do not hesitate to contact us. We offer a comprehensive range of services to domestic and commercial clients so we are sure to be able to help you.